Friday, July 4, 2014

Sticker Box

Check out this cute sticker box that I made from an up cycled card box like the ones you can purchase at Costco. First, I used scrapbook paper and my  "Bee Happy" clip art from DJ Inkers to decorate the outside of the box. These items were decoupaged on to the box. Then I added cute polka dot ribbon with a glue gun and the cute flower accent that I picked up at Michaels.

To organize the stickers inside the box, I simply traced around one of the card dividers to create a new template. I cut the new dividers out of black card stock and used these snazzy little scrapbook accents to label the divider with a month or topic. 

I think that this box is adorable, and it will fit in perfectly with my yellow, black, and white polka dot/bee theme for my new classroom!

 photo signature_zps069b45f4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment